We consider customer satisfaction as a major part of our mission. Accordingly, should you, as one of our esteemed customers, have any concerns or issues with any of our departments or in relation to any of the services rendered, our customer service team shall be at your disposal to assist you and to ensure a complete and expeditious satisfaction.
You may advise us on your unresolved issue or any deficiency in the level of service by contacting us by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone at: +971 4 5667235
- Courrier at: Sobha Sapphire #810. Al Khaleej Al Tejari 2, Business Bay, Dubai, P.O.Box 283941
All complaints are processed professionally, effectively and fairly.
To enable us to consider your complaint fully and quickly, you will need to provide us with the following information:
• An explanation to the situation that led to the complaint.
• Your policy number or ID number.
• Your Contact Details (email, phone, mobile)
• Any other information that is relevant to the complaint
Our complaint policy is in compliance with applicable regulations in the UAE. In addressing your concerns, we will reach out to our partners & service providers as part of the investigation. We will retrieve all the documents relevant to your transaction and aim to resolve your case within reasonable time.
Once we complete our investigation, we will write/call you with our final response.
If you find it necessary to further escalate the issue, you may approach one of the following:
Dubai Health Authority on the below link:
Health Authority of Abu Dhabi in case of medical on the below
Insurance Authority on the below link: